Tills Visa Law

Stephen K. Tills, Attorney at LAW

U.S. Immigration Questions?

If you have a burning question, are seeking assistance with a difficult immigration related case, wish to discuss your views on Comprehensive Immigration Reform, DREAMers, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. you can send your questions to us by simply calling our office at 1-716-662-5080 OR SEND US AN EMAIL

What is meant by visa waivers?
The visa waiver program is for people from certain countries who are not required to obtain a visa to enter the U.S. as a visitor.  However, the applicant’s admissibility is determined at the port of entry and they are subject to grounds of inadmissibility found in section 212(a) and 217 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Form I-192 “waiver of inadmissibility” application must be submitted to the government for approval. The visa waiver applicant is permitted to be in the United States for 90 days or less. Certain restrictions must be met or your waiver will be revoked.

How long is my GREEN card valid?
A green card is valid for a period of 10 years; you may renew 6 months prior to its expiration. In order to renew your green card, you need to file Form I-90 with the USCIS.

What about H-1B work Visa for 2017?
2017 Quota will open on April 1, 2016. We can start to prepare the application. Each case will be filed with the USCIS after April 1, 2016. If you have a Bachelors degree or higher education, you may qualify. There are 65,000 applications approved each year. This ceiling has had a bit of controversy over the years.

What is an alternative to the H-1B program?
The O-1 visa is suited for individuals of extraordinary ability or achievement. There is no overall limit on time in the O-1 Visa classification and there is no cap. O-1 beneficiaries are people in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics with extraordinary ability. It is a bit more flexible.

Will a criminal conviction impair my ability to receive a temporary visa?
It depends upon the type of criminal conviction. It also depending on the seriousness of the criminal conviction. It is possible to be inadmissible and/or deportable for certain criminal convictions or of moral turpitude. Consult an immigration lawyer to understand your circumstances better.

Do you need assistance?
Stephen K. Tills Esq.: A U.S. Immigration attorney and member of AILA, specializes in your area of need: Green Card Work Visa, Waivers, Detention, Citizenship, Fiance, Immigration.
Find out more:- call 716.662.5080 Immigration office of Stephen K.Tills Esq. in the Buffalo, NY.
Contact form :- www.TillsVisalaw.com email: stephen@tillsvisalaw.com


Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: